Nice to meet you!
I am an experienced, friendly, excited-to-help-you health and wellness writer and copyeditor—at your service. 🙂
I’ve been head-over-heels about writing since I was given my first journal, and I can’t remember a time I haven’t found joy in pointing out misspelled words or grammar mistakes (in books, on billboards, personal emails—you name it, I’ve judged it). Combine that with a Bachelor’s degree in Technical Writing (minor in Nutritional Sciences), years of professional writing, and a love of helping others… and you have a recipe for me.
Blog posts, “about me” pages, promotional content, newsletters, ebooks… you name it, I’ve probably done it. And here’s the thing: I LOVE IT.
But I know not everyone does, so I made it my career—so that I can provide the content to communicate what you love.
And let’s face it: you don’t want to trust just anyone with your business content.
Your business is an embodiment of you and your passion, right? So you need the right person to understand your mission and get your message across.
You need someone who also wants to make the world a better place… one word at a time.
And that’s where I can help you.
I believe in providing passionate, well-researched, QUALITY content to those with a mission to help others—people like you.
My passion and experience means I can provide you with a beautifully written content or copyediting for your needs.
Having attractive and organized content shouldn’t have to be an overly stressful or confusing process. Let me handle it for you. Contact me and let’s talk.
Some Fun Tidbits About Me
- I have lived in Texas my whole life, but I love to travel and experience new places.
- I have two dogs—a bulldog mix and a Great Pyrenees—and a cat. They are my children.
- I’m one of those crazy vegans—without the craziness (no judgment here). 😉
- I could watch Friends, The Office, and Parks and Recreation anytime, anywhere, and never get bored. I also prefer a good book and cup of coffee over a night out on the town.
- My favorite meal in the entire world is homemade pizza. Or maybe mac n’ cheese. Or a smoothie bowl. Choosing one is too hard!
Want to work with me? Let’s talk!